There are several ways you can contribute to the effort to stop the development of the rail bed:
- Come to these town meetings to make your voice heard and your vote count.
- Warrant Committee Open Hearing | 7:30 pm Town House | March 20, 2017
- Annual Town Meeting | 7 pm D/S Regional High School Mudge Auditorium | May 1, 2017
- Annual Town Election | Town Hall 7 am- 8 pm | May 15, 2017.
- Subscribe to receive updates when we publish new content (see bottom of page).
- Share information on your social media accounts.
- Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper opposing the Greenway.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions and concerns or if you want to get involved with the efforts of Be True To Dover.
Contact our Leadership Team:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-934-7112